J Sagar Associates
He is a keen observer of the evolution of the law regulating Takeovers in India. He has been part of several high profile corporate takeover battles including, defending hostile bids.
Nitin also has extensive experience in Private Equity transactions including leveraged buyout transactions & exits. He has provided strategic and business oriented advice to a variety of companies receiving Private Equity investment.Prior to joining JSA, Nitin was a Partner for six years with Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co. Prior thereto; he worked with Crawford Bayley & Co. as a Senior Associate.Nitin is a frequent speaker at several conferences and seminars organized by leading industry, institutions, and chambers on subjects like, Takeover Code, M&A, and structuring of Joint Ventures.
He was member of the International Bar Association – Anti-trust section & India Advisory Group. Currently, Nitin is a member of the Executive Committee of the Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce & a Member of the Managing Council of the Chamber of Tax Consultants.
- Non-compete fee: Why fortify the fortress? : VCCircle
- Direct Selling — The Next Stage In The Indian Marketing Revolution: Business World
- FIPB: One Window, Infinite Possibilities: Live Law
- India Inc needs a two-tier board structure for effective corporate governance: Money Control
- Motivation for positive action